RE: less technical documents

Peter,

I will do this as soon as Alan gives me permission to put this up on the wiki.

Last time I put something on the wiki, it was rolled back :-(

Also, there are two options:
- Create a Simple Wiki Style Table
- Use a Google Spreadsheet like tool if the current wiki supports it.

Look forward to help from Alan and/or Sandro.

Cheers,

---Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.
Senior Medical Informatician
Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System
Phone: (781)416-9254
Cell: (617)943-7120
http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions
---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.