RE: less technical documents

Jeremy,

Thanks for bringing this up.
I am attaching with this e-mail a strawman matrix for characterizing the set of
use cases across multiple domains which is when the value becomes clear to the
domain practitioner.

Some initial domains we could consider along with the associated "domain
experts" are:
1. Healthcare/Clinical: Alan Rector, Vipul Kashyap
2. Life Sciences: Alan Ruttenberg, Joanne Luciano, Michel Dumontier
3. Telecommunications: Peter Patel-Schneider, Deborah McGuinness
4. Manufacturing: Conrad Bock, Fabian Neuhaus, Evan Wallace

Of course the issue is that they should be available and have interest in
filling this up. Depending on that this effort may need to be scoped down.

Have also filled up one row each in the healthcare and life sciences tabs of the
worksheets to illustrate the framework.

This was created after brainstorming with Evan and Fabian and it's open for
critique and refinement. It is also inspired by Michel Dumontier's work.

Cheers,

---Vipul

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.