Re: "Specification" now live in wiki (was Re: managing the documents as wiki pages)

From: Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:53:58 +0200
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
CC: public-owl-wg@w3.org, Ian Horrocks <Ian.Horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Guess I should have clicked that 'discussion' button ;)

Sandro Hawke wrote:
> Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl> writes:
>> I'm still missing some of the pictures...
>
> Yep.   On the Talk page it says:

> = Formatting Issues =
>
> * The rest of the images need to be uploaded.  Should their names be
>   changed in the process, perhaps to something with this document name
>   as part of their name?
> * The rest of the id tags need to be added to the Reference section
> * Do we want to switch to using templates instead of div/span in various places
> * What convention should we have for line length?

>      -- Sandro

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl   Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499    Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.nl/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,         Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,           PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,            The Netherlands