Re: "Specification" now live in wiki (was Re: managing the documents as wiki pages)

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:41:27 -0400
To: Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl>
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org, Ian Horrocks <Ian.Horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>

Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl> writes:
> I'm still missing some of the pictures...

Yep.   On the Talk page it says:

= Formatting Issues =

* The rest of the images need to be uploaded.  Should their names be
  changed in the process, perhaps to something with this document name
  as part of their name?
* The rest of the id tags need to be added to the Reference section
* Do we want to switch to using templates instead of div/span in various places
* What convention should we have for line length?

     -- Sandro