Re: Policy question: Where to put comments?

From: Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:03:45 +0200
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
CC: public-owl-wg@w3.org
I just posted my initial comments to:
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Structure_and_Syntax_comments_Rinke_Hoekstra

The page covers sections 1-6 of the spec.

-Rinke

Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> On Oct 25, 2007, at 9:47 AM, Rinke Hoekstra wrote:
>> I guess my question is: What are the WG's ideas on policy regarding
>> the creation of new Wiki pages that reflect the personal opinion of
>> individual WG members?
>
> This is encouraged! We can then link that page in to wherever we need to
> make sure the issues are addressed. If you want to have this in the
> tracker, you can submit an issue and just include a link to the wiki page.
>
> Wiki pages are free. Granularity is good, as it allows us to arrange and
> organize more flexibly.
>
> Even once the documents are in the wiki, and we can use the talk pages
> it may still make sense to have these wiki pages and link to them from
> the talk page, so that the talk stays a manageable size.
>
> -Alan

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl   Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499    Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.nl/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,         Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,           PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,            The Netherlands