Re: Policy question: Where to put comments?

On Oct 25, 2007, at 9:47 AM, Rinke Hoekstra wrote:
> I guess my question is: What are the WG's ideas on policy regarding
> the creation of new Wiki pages that reflect the personal opinion of
> individual WG members?

This is encouraged! We can then link that page in to wherever we need
to make sure the issues are addressed. If you want to have this in
the tracker, you can submit an issue and just include a link to the
wiki page.

Wiki pages are free. Granularity is good, as it allows us to arrange
and organize more flexibly.

Even once the documents are in the wiki, and we can use the talk
pages it may still make sense to have these wiki pages and link to
them from the talk page, so that the talk stays a manageable size.

-Alan