(unknown charset) Re: comm

From: (unknown ch <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:50:50 +0100
To: (unknown charset) pu

On Oct 23, 2007, at 6:32 PM, Jim Hendler wrote:

> very helpful, thanks -- it's clear there's a lot been done and out
> there, it's just sometimes tricky to know where to look first - be
> nice when this WG is done and there's "one stop shopping" for OWL
> again...

We've worked on consolidating things related and stemming from
OWLEDs. There's the google code site:
	http://code.google.com/p/owl11

There are links to key wiki pages there.

I expect most of the OWL 1.1 stuff there to migrate to the owlwg wiki.

And webont.org:
	http://webont.org/
Which, in addition to hosting the current OWL 1.1 specs, also hosts
all the OWLED sites:
	http://webont.org/owled/index.html
You can recover a fair bit of history there.

And there are the OWLED task forces:
	http://webont.org/owled/taskforces/
This is what the OWLED 2007 participants agreed that they'd work on
next.

I reiterate a pointer to this post:
	<http://clarkparsia.com/weblog/2007/06/18/two-interesting-quotes/>

Esp. the chart from:
	<http://webont.org/owled/2007/PapersPDF/submission_36.pdf>

The syntax there is manchester owl syntax:
	<http://www.co-ode.org/resources/reference/manchester_syntax/>

It wouldn't be hard to expand the chart to include abstract syntax
and RDF/XML as well.

Some papers of interest from OWLED 2006 and 2007:

OWL 1.1 design:
* Next steps for OWL:
	http://webont.org/owled/2006/acceptedLong/submission_11.pdf
* Problems with OWL Syntax
	http://webont.org/owled/2006/acceptedLong/submission_13.pdf

OWL 1.1 implementation experience:
* Supporting Early Adoption of OWL 1.1 with Prot eg e-OWL and FaCT++
	http://webont.org/owled/2006/acceptedLong/submission_15.pdf
* Igniting the OWL 1.1 Touch Paper: The OWL API
	http://webont.org/owled/2007/PapersPDF/submission_32.pdf

Bit random:
* Manchester OWL Syntax:
	http://webont.org/owled/2006/acceptedLong/submission_9.pdf