(unknown charset) Re: comments on RDF mapping

From: (unknown charset) Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:50:50 +0100
To: (unknown charset) public-owl-wg@w3.org

On Oct 23, 2007, at 6:32 PM, Jim Hendler wrote:

> very helpful, thanks -- it's clear there's a lot been done and out
> there, it's just sometimes tricky to know where to look first - be
> nice when this WG is done and there's "one stop shopping" for OWL
> again...

We've worked on consolidating things related and stemming from
OWLEDs. There's the google code site:

There are links to key wiki pages there.

I expect most of the OWL 1.1 stuff there to migrate to the owlwg wiki.

And webont.org:
Which, in addition to hosting the current OWL 1.1 specs, also hosts
all the OWLED sites:
You can recover a fair bit of history there.

And there are the OWLED task forces:
This is what the OWLED 2007 participants agreed that they'd work on

I reiterate a pointer to this post:

Esp. the chart from:

The syntax there is manchester owl syntax:

It wouldn't be hard to expand the chart to include abstract syntax
and RDF/XML as well.

Some papers of interest from OWLED 2006 and 2007:

OWL 1.1 design:
* Next steps for OWL:
* Problems with OWL Syntax

OWL 1.1 implementation experience:
* Supporting Early Adoption of OWL 1.1 with Prot eg e-OWL and FaCT++
* Igniting the OWL 1.1 Touch Paper: The OWL API

Bit random:
* Manchester OWL Syntax: