Publication of First Public Working Drafts

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:28:17 +0100
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Dear All,

In order to address concerns with the proposed publication schedule
the chairs propose that we proceed as follows:

1) The three OWL 1.1 documents that are relevant to the "Formal
Specification" deliverable (i.e., Structural Specification and
Functional-Style Syntax, Model-Theoretic Semantics, and Mapping to
RDF Graphs) will be migrated to the WG Wiki asap.

2) The WG will start considering issues (raised and accepted) w.r.t.
these documents. In case a proposed solution to a given issue is
agreed, a WG member (typically the proposer of the resolution) will
be tasked with making the relevant changes to the relevant document
(s). We'll postpone the question of choosing editors until we have
some experience with this approach works. The talk pages associated
with each page are good places to propose alternate wording, or for
general notes prior to raising an issue formally.

3) We will decide whether to publish some or all of the updated
documents as First Public Working Drafts either shortly before or
during the first F2F meeting.

Regards,
Alan & Ian