Re: cooling-off periods

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:41:13 +0100
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Peter noted:

	PROPOSED: Publish Structural Specification, Formal Semantics,
	RDF Mapping documents as first public WDs in the next few weeks
	http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2007.10.24/Agenda

I take Jim as opposing that proposal, and given the chairs' decision to
cancel the previous decision in this area, I would also oppose this
question this week - until we have properly addressed the earlier
question of which documents we are trying to move as FPWD.

Jeremy