OWL 1.1 name and namespace URI

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:32:40 +0100
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

It has been suggested to me that there is a significant cost of change
to developers who have already invested in the OWL 1.1 member submission
design and the OWL 1.1 namespace

http://www.w3.org/2006/12/owl11#

If this is the case, then I think we should, in our first public working
draft, highlight this issue and ask for feedback from such early
adopters whether they would prefer us to change the namespace URI (and
possibly the name as well) or whether they are happy to work with an
unstable specification.

Jeremy