Homework

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:27:04 +0100
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I'm starting to work on my homework and I was wondering if we could
lift something from the HTML WG -- the "detailed review of the spec".
Obviously, we can't all do detailed reviews of all the specs by Wed.,
but we might do "overall impressions" and mail these to the list.
Even if only a few people do this, it could help us in the telecon,
e.g., by reducing the need for those people to describe their
impressions.

I understand that we are to post issues we encounter, but it might
help if we divvied up the work. In the HTML WG, different people
signed up to provide detailed reviews of each section and then mailed
it to the list.