Re: [Impr] OWL 1.1 Web Ontology Language Overview

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 22:18:52 +0100
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

A follow up point:

	While I think a "differences" bit is interesting and useful, it
might be better to have a "transitioning" bit. In particular, it
might be helpful to point out that faking QCRs is not longer
necessary, etc.

	By and large we expect that the "what do I do to migrate my OWL 1.0
documents to OWL 1.1" section to consist of nothing but "Nothing!
Your OWL 1.0 document *is* an OWL 1.0 document!", it still might be
helpful to say, "How do I take advantages of new features in OWL 1.1
in my OWL 1.0 ontology". Or something like that.

This may be a third party opportunity.