RE: ISSUE-67 (reification): REPORTED: use of reification in mapping rules is unwise

Thus, for the case of annotations, these issues (especially 72) should be
resolved first.

On the other hand I fully agree with the problem/issue when other constructs
which already have formal semantics are used.

Generally, I had the feeling from the discussion that this issue applies
only to annotations, thus wanted to point out this out.

Greetings,
G. Stoilos