RE: ISSUE-54 (Entities as Triples): Translation to Triples missing for entities in RDF mapping

Hello,

I've just looked the RDF mapping, and now I'm not sure whether I understand exactly what this comment is about.

At the top of Table 2, one can find a translation of various types of URIs into RDF, and this translation does add the appropriate
typing triple to the RDF graph.

In the last version of the RDF mapping, there was an error in the translation of annotations. For example,

EntityAnnotation(Datatype(dID)
    Annotation(apID1 ct1) ... Annotation(apIDn ctn)
)

was translated into triples

dID T(apIDi) T(cti)     for 1 <= i <= n.

The error was in the fact that I wrote dID instead of T(dID). I've just changed the translation, and the above translation is now
changed into

T(dID) T(apIDi) T(cti)     for 1 <= i <= n.

Now, T(dID) would actually add the appropriate typing triple/

Have I now correctly addressed this comment, i.e., is there something else that I've overlooked and that should be changed here? If
I've correctly interpreted this problem and everyone is happy with the solution, I'd like to close this issue.

Regards,

	Boris