Re: ISSUE-66 (mapping inconsistencies): REPORTED: inconsistencies between mapping rules

Boris Motik wrote:

> To summarize, I believe that having a translation in both directions should only improve the spec by making it clearer and easier to
> understand. Ultimately, this should lead to fewer compatibility issues between implementations.

That's very likely. I am raising issues, not trying to suggest which
were hard; not trying to be super-critical; merely reviewing - aiming
for improvement.

Also I was on the whole trying to *not* suggest my preferred solutions
to any issues. That seems a different part of the process.

Jeremy