RE: ISSUE-67 (reification): REPORTED: use of reification in mapping rules is unwise

Hello,

I actually really dislike reification myself; unfortunately, I don't see how to get around these issues in certain cases. The
problem is that sometimes you need more than binary associations between objects.

For example, consider the problem of annotating a SubClassOf axiom. In RDF, you write <x rdfs:subClassof y>. But you've just used
both x and y; there is no place for an annotation.

The only solution I see is not to use reification, but to introduce yet separate vocabulary and represent ternary relations more
explicitly. I am really open to any suggestions on this point, because I do see the point that reification is ugly.

Boris