RE: ISSUE-64 (obj-prop-chain rep): REPORTED: object property chains in triples: confusion of list with property

Hello Jeremy,

I am not sure I completely understand what the problem is here, so please let me just restate the problem.

I get the impression that you are worrying about a proper definition for the semantics of rdfs:subPropertyOf. The semantics of this
property is defined in RDF(S), so we can't redefine it in OWL. Thus, we would somehow need to ensure that the interpretation of the
first node in the rdfs:subPropertyOf is equivalent to the semantics of the property chain.

Is this a correct summary of the problem? If that's it, I have no problem with extending the RDF mapping.

Boris