RE: UFDTF from tech plenary session

From: Kashyap, Vipul <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:38:36 -0500
To: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>, <public-owl-wg@w3.org>, <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: <skw@hp.com>

> Our standard needs to be useful to both those who build OWL tools
> and those who author OWL content.  Since these are two
> different audiences
> and the documents aimed at them have different goals, it
> makes a lot of
> sense to break the work product of this WG into different documents or
> document sets split along these lines.  This is what WebOnt did and
> what the deliverables in our charter reflect.

I agree with the above. The needs of users that author OWL content should drive
the needs of the those who build OWL tools as they are the ultimate "customers"

---Vipul

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.