Telecon for referencing externally defined datatypes

From: Michael Smith <msmith@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:22:35 -0500
To: Uli Sattler <sattler@cs.man.ac.uk>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, Carsten Lutz <clu@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de>, Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: public-owl-wg <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

The recipients above expressed a desire to participate in a telecon
focused specifically on the issues that grew out of the WG telecon
discussion of [ISSUE-31] (referencing external datatypes). (I've CC'd
the full WG in-case I missed anyone, feel free to send scheduling
replies to me directly).

I believe we can limit the discussion to externally defined datatypes.

I suggest a half hour, Monday 1 PM (East US).  If you plan to
participate, please reply stating if that time works for you, or with an
alternative (lets aim for either Fri Nov 16 or Mon Nov 19).

Regards,
--
Mike Smith

Clark & Parsia