Re: OWL telecon minutes (for 7 Nov) now on wiki

From: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:47:18 -0500 (EST)
To: sandro@w3.org, pfps@research.bell-labs.com
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

>I don't think that adequate cleanup has been done.  I've fixed a few
>things, but I think that more work needs to be done before the minutes
>are in acceptable shape.

I wish more of the discussion had been captured.  Many of the IRC
comments could be mis-interpreted due to lack of context.  I guess
we should be a bit more verbose in the IRC and give the Scribe a
hand when he or she isn't keeping up.

>The Action Item summary appears to be wrong, and the Issue/Action
>tracker does not have the new actions.
>
>In general, I think that the scribe should try to remove "obvious junk"
>from the minutes, like the IRC chatter setting up the meeting.

This last bit is a reasonable request IMO, though I see this has
already been removed from last week's minutes (perhaps as part of Peter's
clean-up).

-Evan