Re: OWL telecon minutes (for 7 Nov) now on wiki

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Subject: OWL telecon minutes now on wiki
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 11:55:56 -0500

> I've run my little script to put the IRC log onto the wiki in a nice
> format.  (Sorry for the lag; it's been a very hectic week.)  Achille and
> others can clean them up now.
>
>    -- Sandro

I don't think that adequate cleanup has been done.  I've fixed a few
things, but I think that more work needs to be done before the minutes
are in acceptable shape.

The Action Item summary appears to be wrong, and the Issue/Action
tracker does not have the new actions.

In general, I think that the scribe should try to remove "obvious junk"
from the minutes, like the IRC chatter setting up the meeting.