Re: draft minutes of UFDTF 7th Nov

From: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 11:56:22 -0500 (EST)
To: jjc@hpl.hp.com, bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Bijan wrote:

>Now your list of plausible reasons include several that I'd voice as
>possibilities, but this sort of language seems chilling. But,
>apparently, trying to be clear about my concerns is also deemed so
>outre that...well...people's flabbers were gasted. So, I guess I'll
>wait until there are documents or text on the table to raise any
>specific concerns.

As the person who's flabber was 'gasted, let me comment...

It didn't hurt. Really. So there is no reason to avoid additional
occurences of this in future.  In fact, your frankness both at the
telecon and in subsequent related emails has been very helpful in
understanding your actions, which I had previously found enigmatic and
frustrating.  If you do want to avoid future cases of overwhelming
astonishment though, continued clear expression of your concerns would
be the way.

-Evan

Evan K. Wallace
NIST