draft minutes of UFDTF 7th Nov

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 08:43:03 +0000
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Are at

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/UFDTFMinutes7Nov07

I am keen that the record of the discussion under goals/styles/audiences
is as accurate as possible. I believe this was an important enough
discussion to merit some care in minuting.

The current page is reconstructed from my memory aided and abetted by
the IRC log.

Please will anyone who participated in that discussion update any
comments attributed to them, and add any further comments that I missed.

Please make updates by Tuesday 13th Nov.

thanks

Jeremy