organizational pages for the Wiki

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 11:45:55 -0500 (EST)
To: alanruttenberg@gmail.com
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org

With these new unlinked Wiki pages popping up, I'm already finding it
difficult to navigate the Wiki, even with the Wiki search facility.

I think that it would be useful to have a "secondary" home page, like
the home page, that points to useful WG Wiki pages, but that can be
edited by the WG members, and have this page linked from the real home
page.

peter