Re: organizational pages for the Wiki

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 12:04:30 -0500
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>

Ian plans to create a "Work in progress" page and link it in from the
sidebar for exactly this purpose.
Worth knowing about, however is: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/
Special:Allpages

It is also worth periodically looking over the recent changes list.
In order to make that easier, edit your preferences (http://
www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Special:Preferences) Recent Changes tab, to
use javascript, and bump up the number of edits and number of days of
changes to go.

-Alan