Re: Agenda requests: Issues we can decide?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 12:41:21 +0000
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Sumamry:
I am not ready to discuss issues 5 and 53 (n-ary datatypes), please
defer for a week.

Hi

Bijan:
 > I don't see that we can usefully start defining built-in n-ary
 > datatype predicates until it's decided that we'll have them, so if
 > Jeremy could get some cycles to consider my recapitulation of his
 > (and David Turner's) objections, that would be helpful.

And Ian has added an agendum:
#
# Issue 5 and Issue 53 (n-ary datatypes)

in
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2007.11.07/Agenda#Agenda

This week I am having extensive HP internal discussions concerning n-ary
datatypes, I also need to contact Dave Turner (who has now left HP).

I would strongly prefer it if, as a working group, we do not discuss
this agendum this week, but leave it for next, when I will be better
informed.

I trust we can make good progress on some other items.

Thanks

Jeremy