Re: Agenda requests: Issues we can decide?

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 13:09:27 +0000
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>

On 6 Nov 2007, at 12:41, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Sumamry:
> I am not ready to discuss issues 5 and 53 (n-ary datatypes), please
> defer for a week.

Works for me.

Esp. if we can some email discussion going about ISSUE-5 (which
really subsumes ISSUE-53).

Uli and I have reviewed your and David's paper and my email:

	<http://www.w3.org/mid/FAA4E62F-7FFA-4921-
B717-0A675AEF2D36@cs.man.ac.uk>

captures at least some of the discussion. A point I forgot to mention
from Uli is that if we do addition and multiplication on the
rationals instead of the integers, thing are rather more robust
(i.e., the appeal to Hilbert's 10th doesn't work, obviously).

If there's anything we can do to facilitate the dicussion, please let
us know. Carsten, of course, is the best overall resource on these
matters, but I think he currently is having trouble getting on this
list.