Re: Punning and the "properties for classes" use case (from public-owl-dev)

I've moved the technical bit from this email to  http://www.w3.org/
2007/OWL/wiki/Compatibility_between_OWL_DL_and_OWL_Full
as a starting point. Let's collect issues and evaluation metrics there.

(I'm still trying to understand the example)

-Alan