Re: Choosing a "short name" for our working group pubs

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 18:26:17 +0000
Cc: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>

Sorry, to get carried away with snark! Ian said he got lost as to the
actual point, so here's it all stripped out.

My preferences for short names are:
	"owl"
and
	"owl11"

in that order, with the first strongy prefered.

But really, I'm happy to defer to chair's arbitrary choice. I don't
think there's any huge fallout to the short name. Worst case scenario
we claim "hysterical raisons" and move on.

*Unless* the short name forces on us a change of URI prefix. I'm
quite against that and don't want that settled by this decision,
which would argue pretty strongly for "owl".