resolution of editorial issues

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:27:48 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

There are a number of issues on the issues list that appear to be
strictly editorial.  I have put EDITORIAL in the titles of these issues.

As part of other fixes related to moving Syntax and Semantics to the
Wiki, I made some minor edits to address several of these issues.  I
believe that my changes resolve issues 6, 7, 27, 33, and 37.

I propose that these issues be marked as resolved.

Issue 35 is partly addressed, but also requires changes to the UML
figures in Syntax.

By the way, do we have a process for notifing people external to the WG
who have raised issues?

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research