FW: Invitation to Present and coordinate with OWL WG Task Force on User Facing Documents

________________________________

From: Michel_Dumontier [mailto:Michel_Dumontier@carleton.ca]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 11:42 AM
To: Kashyap, Vipul
Cc: Christine Golbreich
Subject: RE: Invitation to Present and coordinate with OWL WG Task Force on User
Facing Documents

Vipul,

Hi! It was a pleasure to meet with you at the HCLS F2F last month. Thanks for
following up with this email. Christine and I are currently working on the OWLED
TF for user requirements. I think that we should have a useful document
summarizing our activities by the start of 2008. Perhaps at that point it would
be useful to coordinate a telemeeting to present the results of our work. In the
meantime, it would be useful to best understand what kinds of things are of use
to the WG, such that we can make an effective presentation. Ideally, you would
describe your objectives and expected outcomes on the WG wiki

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/UFDTF

Let us know when you've updated this document, and we can work towards producing
a useful report for the WG.

Cheers!

-=Michel=-

Michel Dumontier