Re: Rich Annotations

Dears Bijan, Peter, all,

> From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
> Subject: Re: Rich Annotations
> Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:24:53 +0000
>
> > On 26 Nov 2007, at 09:13, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> > I need specifics as to where you think the examples I've already
> > given are deficient in supplying your needs. After all, there *are*
> > pointers in:
> >    http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Annotation_System#Examples
>
> What I see there are three examples of extensions to OWL.  For
> constraints and OntoClean, I don't see a worked-out solution as to how
> the annotation proposal would support the extension.  For Pronto, I see

Although later than expected, I added more examples to Bijan's annotation
page http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Annotation_System#Examples.
I named the additional section 'Mapping cues', although this does not fully
explicate the rationale.
More such stuff will hopefully follow in a few weeks.

Unfortunately I can't make it to Manchester. Have fun!

Regards

Vojtech

Vojtech Svatek, University of Economics, Prague
Nam.W.Churchilla 4, 13067 Praha 3, CZECH REPUBLIC
phone: +420 224095495, e-mail: svatek@vse.cz
web: http://nb.vse.cz/~svatek