RE: ISSUE-83 (Vipul): Property Chain Axiom: P1 o P2 => P2 o P1

I am ok with postponing the issue till some folks decide to implement and
support it.

Need a small general clarification, I am assuming by implementation you mean
implementation of inferences?
There could conceivably be implementations focusing on data retrieval.

Regards,

---Vipul