Re: ISSUE-47 (compound keys): REPORTED: 6.2-Compound Keys

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.rpi.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 13:20:53 -0500
Cc: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
I'm happy to support closing this as postpoint,but I would have a
problem agreeing that it is out of scope - if we had a working
mechanism we would certainly be allowed to add it.  I'd suggest
postponing it because we don't know how to do it.

On Dec 1, 2007, at 2:46 PM, Ian Horrocks wrote:

> Does anyone want to champion this issue?
>
> If not, then I am inclined to close it as Postponed on the grounds
> of being out of scope.
>
> Ian

it?." - Albert Einstein

Tetherless World Constellation Chair