Re: ANN: SPARQL-DL query engine for the OWL API

Hi Thorsten (and others),

have you considered that SPARQL-DL may not be a good name for a technology that has an entirely different syntax and semantics from SPARQL? When I looked at this, I expected to find a DL-friendly subset of SPARQL. But this is not what SPARQL-DL is.

I believe there is enough confusion on the marketplace already. Why not call it something like OWL-QL?

Thanks,
Holger