RE: A solution to integrate CWA into OWA.

From: Dave Andersen <dja222@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:25:25 +0100
To: <sattler@cs.man.ac.uk>, <public-owl-dev@w3.org>, <pascal.hitzler@wright.edu>, <baojie@gmail.com>

Hi Uli,

>As an alternative, I'd suggest to go with (2): extend DL-query with (epistemic) 'Not2' so that we can distinguish e.g., between
>- people who are known not to have any children and >- people who are not known to have any children.
>As
 the above are clearly two different concepts, it should be acceptable to
have to different queries for them -- so as to not confuse them!

AGREE! :-)

ANYTHING you propose!

It's just that I CAN'T STAND not being able to solve those queries with just SIMPLE boolean algebra.
(Oh, and I've sent an addendum)

Regards,
DJ