Re: incorrect ontology - QCR?

Hi Marco,

I see, thank you for your reply and the useful information!
Since Hermit cannot handle large cardinalities, we tried now - as suggested - Pellet and even FaCt++, unfortunately Pellet did return no more information than a "NullPointerException".
Have you ever encountered a
"ReasonerInternalException: FaCT++ Kernel: unsupported operation 'getDataSubType'" ?

thanks a lot in advance,
cheers,
nadja

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX.at - Österreichs FreeMail-Dienst mit über 2 Mio Mitgliedern
E-Mail, SMS & mehr! Kostenlos: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atfreemail