Fw: Reflexive properties in OWL

From: Bikash Gyawali <bikashg@live.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 13:51:41 +0100
Hello All,

The specification of domain and range for any property doesn't act as constraint.
It just acts as an axiom in OWL.
So, I am just creating properties (without specifying their domain and roles). Later,I create restrictions on the property belonging to that respective class.

However, I see a problem in reflexive properties.
The reflexive property is automatically being assigned to all classes
in the ontology. I don't want that to happen. When I create a reflexive property,
I intend to act it so only for my particular class of choice.

With other types of properties, this is not a problem.
The reflexive property is "smarter" because it always knows its domain
and role beforehand. So, its getting attached to all classes in the ontology.

How can I restrict the reflexive property to a particular class?