Re: Question on special class description

Isn't this a variant of the "all-all" question - Uli's "Cat-lovers"
problem

- e.g.

"All people with driving licenses are authorised to drive all cars"

It is just turning it into an equivalence class statment:

"All people authorised to drive all cars" equivalent to "People with
driving licenses"

replace "authorised to drive all cars" with "loves all children"

and you are close.

That it has to be his child complicates it a bit, but it is part of
the same family of problems,
which we know have no simple solution in OWL DL.
We know this can only be done with awkward constructions involving
individuals.

Alan

-----------------------
Alan Rector