Question on special class description

From: Lennart Bierkandt <wir03jmk@studserv.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:35:53 +0100
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
Hello,

I am developing an ontology for a linguistic typological database,
where I need to describe a class of the form:
{ x | ∀y( r1(x,y) -> r2(x,y) ) }
As explaining the real use of this would be to complicated, imagine a
class denoting e.g. "people who love (r2: loves) all their children
(r1: hasChild) (or haven't any)".

In prose it doesn't seem to be too complex, but I didn't find a way to do it..
CAN this be expressed in OWL-DL? and if, how? (and if not, in OWL-FULL?)

Kind regards,
Lennart Bierkandt