Re: OWL2 RL - conformance test question(s)

Hi Michael,

Thanks very much for the quick response.

To be honest, I'm not really sure what to do next. My rule-engine and
rule-set seem to have the correct behaviour, because I have tested
against a set of unit tests of my own creation. What I was really hoping
to do, was to get hold of official/approved tests that could thoroughly
test my implementation.

Do you suppose that 'rlrulescomplete=Yes' is used consistently
throughout the test descriptions? If so, I could extract them one by one.

Thanks a lot,
barry