Re: Implementations of LCS for OWL

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:01:00 +0100
Cc: Owl Dev <public-owl-dev@w3.org>, sonic@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de
To: Chris Mungall <cjm@berkeleybop.org>
Oh, I should add that I've got an MSc student currently working on an
infrastructure for OWL/XML, e.g., extension functions to invoke
reasoners from XQuery. Part of my goal for his project is to be able
to express in such languages simple implementations of such support
services. So if I can figure out what you need and it seems a
reasonable demonstrator, I might be able to get him to implement it :)