Help with a Restriction

From: William Koscho <wkoscho@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:42:36 -0400
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
Hi All,

I'm modeling a few software architecture concepts and am having
trouble with one particular restriction that I'm hoping someone can
help with?

Using OWL2, how can I restrict a Port to only bindTo another Port that
is exposedBy the parent Component.

My ontology is defined as follows:
There are 2 sibling classes:
 Component
 Port

There are 3 properties with the following domain/ranges:
 Component exposes Port (inverse-of exposedBy)
 Port exposedBy Component (inverse-of exposes)
 Component composedOf Component (inverse-of belongsTo)
 Component belongsTo Component (inverse-of composedOf)
 Port bindTo Port

Thanks in advance,
Bill