Modeling a specific construct - please help

From: Milan Zdravkovic <milan.zdravkovic@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 13:27:16 +0200
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
I am a beginner in OWL, working on specific process ontology. I have a
problem in inferring the concurrency of process activities, for example - on
basis of asserted A preeceds B and C preceeds B, I need to infer that: A
isConcurrentWith C.
I was trying with modeling domain of isConcurrentWith with (Manchester
syntax):
preceeds some (suceeds min 2 ProcessActivity)
, where preceeds properties are asserted and suceeds is inferred inverse
property, but without success.

Could you please help me on this ?