Re: Graphical notation standard for OWL

From: Elisa Kendall <ekendall@sandsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 19:41:36 -0800
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org

> The closest thing to a standardized graphical notation is the OMG work:
> 	http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/UML_Concrete_Syntax
>
> This may be revised in light of OWL 2.

Thanks for the plug, Bijan :).  This prompted me to revise the page,
linked above, which now reflects links to the latest version of the ODM,
now a formally adopted OMG standard, etc.

Evan Wallace and I gave a tutorial on this awhile back at an OMG
meeting, and are planning to update it for the March 2009 OMG meeting in
Washington DC.  If anyone is interested, let me know and I can provide
details on the meeting or the old slides, as desired.

Best regards,

Elisa