Re: Mapping to RDF Graphs and reification

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:42:34 -0500
To: "Jeff Thompson" <jeff@thefirst.org>
Cc: public-owl-dev@w3.org

Just for the record, as OWL 2 is now in last call, if you would like a
formal working group response to this issue,  please send mail to
public-owl-comments@w3.org. Comments on this list from working group
members, including myself, reflect our own views, and not necessarily
those of the working group.