Re: problems with imports

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 10:51:11 +0000
Cc: public-owl-dev@w3.org, Chris Mungall <cjm@fruitfly.org>, Stephen Larson <slarson@ncmir.ucsd.edu>, Bill Bug <wbug@ncmir.ucsd.edu>
To: Timothy Redmond <tredmond@stanford.edu>

Tim,

The message was appropriate and timely. I just posted a similar note
to the public-owl-wg list in preparation for discussion of imports
that the F2F (next week):
	<http://www.w3.org/mid/70484C1D-4A28-4EB7-8062-
FAE426B1FEF5@cs.man.ac.uk>

You can see it's on the agenda:
	http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/F2F.2007.12-Manchester/Agenda
	"14:00 - 15:45 Imports requirements and Rich Annotations (see also
OWL Metamodeling)

The relevant issue number seems to be ISSUE-15.

I've added your email to the list on the WG Wiki page:
	http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Imports

Your proposal is very similar to how schemaLocation works and is also
elaborated upon in my email.