Re: bags of axioms

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:28:05 +0000
Cc: public-owl-dev@w3.org
To: Matthew Pocock <matthew.pocock@ncl.ac.uk>

Matthew,

Sorry a bit swamped, but two questions:

	1) How much would be solved by lifting the URI restriction on the
ontology element? I think there's already an issue about that.
	2) A while back, I played around with XPointer extensions that could
encode SPARQL like queries (or DIG like queries). Esp. with a
reliably fixed source document, this could give you a canonical URI
for the subset. A simple version would be to add IDs to all your
axioms and use normalish XPointer.