We have OWLSight into the problem...

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 20:31:03 +0100
To: Owl Dev <public-owl-dev@w3.org>

Folks,

Mike Grove and Ron Alford have released a pre-alpha version of a Web
based application for browsing OWL ontologies called OWLSight:
	http://pellet.owldl.com/ontology-browser/

(Blog post announcing it:
	http://clarkparsia.com/weblog/2007/08/03/owlsight-is-here/
)

OWLSight is to C&P, LLC  what the old Pellet demo was to Mindswap:
Any easy, zero install way to play with (or seriously use!) the
latest features of Pellet.

(Old demo: <http://www.mindswap.org/2003/pellet/demo.shtml>)

In this version, Mike and Ron exposed the explanation service we
developed under contract to the National Cancer Institute.
Entailments have a "Why?" button next to them which will pop up the
set of sets of axioms sufficient to produce the entailment (including
the unsatisfiability of a class).

(This functionality is not yet in a released version of Pellet.)

I'm sure you'll notice that the interface is very Swoopy :) Why fix
what ain't broke?

Right now it uses the Manchester Syntax for class expressions:
	http://www.co-ode.org/resources/reference/manchester_syntax/

OWLSight is unsupported, though we will work on it continuously. Bug
reports and comments may be directed to the Pellet users list: