Protege-OWL Short Course, Sept. 10-12, 2007, Stanford University

From: Jennifer Vendetti <vendetti@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 12:02:12 -0700
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding a Protege-OWL Short
Course at Stanford University from September 10th-12th, 2007.  The
course provides an in-depth introduction to OWL ontology development and
building semantic applications.  The course will be hands-on and taught
by members of the Protege team in facilities located on the Stanford
University campus.

More detailed information about the course content and schedule is
available on our website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/200709/content.html
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/200709/schedule.html

Please note that we have decided to cap the number of attendees at 25,
which is a lower number than for previous course offerings.  If you are
interested in attending the course, we recommend that you register as
soon as possible to ensure a spot:

http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege-owl/200709/register.html

Best Regards,
The Protege Team